Because of recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do,in an emergency situation...This is for you,and for you to share with your wife,your children,everyone you know.After reading these 9 crucial tips, tell to someone you care about.It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in right now.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do:The elbow- is the strongest point on your body.If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans .If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you....chances are - that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights, and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.The driver won't see you, but everybody else will.This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shoppingeating, working, etc.,and just sit (doing their checkbook,or making a list, etc. DON\'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR,LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF, repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything,wrecking the car, Your big air bag will safe you.If the person is in the back seat, they will get the worst of it.As soon as the car crashes, bail out and run. It's better than having them find yr body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot or parking garage A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat B..) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars. C..) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle,and the passenger side.If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead )
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone\ nd the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gunand you are not under his control,ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then , WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN,Preferably !in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:STOP!It may get you raped,or killed .Ted Bundy,the serial killer,was a good-looking,well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp and often asked for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.Here it is
9. Another Safety Point:Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her"Whatever you do,DO NOT open the door.The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over.The policeman said,"We already have a unit on the way,);
whatever you do,DO NOT open the door."He told her that they think serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying thatthey hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.Please pass this on and open the door for a crying baby.
We should probably be taken tis seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past Saturday, when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.It may save a life.A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle.
Not only ladies ,but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc,you may want to pass it onto them, as well. They may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it's better to be safe than sorry.
4 months ago